Accra, Africa, Airline, Batteries, Blogging, Carry-On, Categories, Flying, Ghana, ISEP, John Deere, Lists, packing, Paperwork, Study Abroad, Study Away, Tell your story, Toiletries, University of Ghana
Now that the official countdown is 6 days, its time to get down to business.
Saying that, packing is in full gear. And, I was even told that I by the looks of my stuff I might be able to pack in a carry-on and one bag! And well, for me, that’s saying a lot. Ill be the first to admit: I don’t pack well.
Although I don’t pack well, I do have a 5 page packing list. What’s on my list you ask? EVERYTHING! And its categorized into 5 categories: Carry-On, Toiletries, Food, Clothing and Other.
So what is in my Carry-On?
- Mandatory Paperwork
- Passport, Doctors Letter, Yellow Fever Card and ISEP Acceptance Letter
- Copies of Everything
- Time Passers
- Books, Notebook, Pens/Pencils,
- Laptop, Cameras, Phone, Headphones, Chargers
- Lithium Batteries
- I actually didn’t know Batteries had to be packed in your carry-on until last night. Interesting fact. *Always check airline requirements*
- Change of Clothes
- No one wants to get to their destination without their suitcase and have no clean clothes, and don’t forget the underwear 🙂
- Lotion, Chapstick, Wisp Toothbrush, Hand Sanitizer, Face Wipes, Deodorant and ALL Medicine
- Personal Items
- John Deere Travel Size Blanket, Gum, Snacks and Empty Water Bottle
What do you pack in your Carry-On?